
Here is what happens when you let your 4 yr old borrow your camera. A picture of Dora and her foot.

There has been alot of "playing house" recently. Maggie is normally the mom and the boys switch off playing the dad, baby and kid. Vincent is the dad and Gavin is the kid today. Becky and I have answered to "mom" so many times and the response is "not you". Becky also told me that she puts all the boys in bed and then does her workout while they sleep. :)

Sean got talked in to coming to Mag's preschool. I missed his talk to the class but I heard it went well with plenty of laughter from the teachers and parents. There are 5 firemen dads in this class so he said he needed to outdo them.

He also got to bring the SWAT vehicle which was cool. The boys loved it!

Seanie and Roman got to come and they just loved hanging out inside.
No comments:
Post a Comment