Well so much for my goal of posting pics every week. I've been slacking and it's been 2 months. Here are some updates. We just got rid of the crib so in memory of our "recalled crib from 2009" (whoops) sooo long and good ridance. Maggie had fun chewing on every edge of you and left her cute little teeth marks. Seanie had fun peeing on you and there are many boogers left so you don't get lonely. There were many nights of screaming and banging sippy cups, pacifiers, and Buzz Lightyear against you. Thank you for not breaking and keeping my babies nice and cozy when they slept. R.I.P 5/2007-5/2012
Scroll down to the next pic and read 1st..... Ok now this is the day after and you can tell it's still a little swollen but a lot better. Poor guy! I kept him in for 2 days after that.
So this shot is a little blurry but it all started outside with some gentle rubbing of the eyes. Then the swelling started so I tried to give him Benadryl for the allergies. He gags when taking medicine and spits it at me and this time was not any different... oh except that he barfed all over me!!! So I finally get some benadryl down and sat with the poor guy until I look at his eye one more time and realize that the swelling has moved to his actual eyeball. I searched everywhere for signs of spider bite, bee sting and there was nothing. If you can zoom closer you might be able to see the eyeball puss coming out. I decided to rush him to E.R. and the doctors took one look and said, "yes, it's allergies". I said "What? why is his eyeball about to explode?" I guess he rubbed pollen into his eyeball which cause it to swell. It was freaky but now he takes Claritin in the morning for those high allergy days. Oh and did I mention that Sean was gone to the middle east for 2 weeks??? Luckily I had my friend Kelly, my mom and Sean's mom (who lives in Arizona). :) Does motherhood get any easier? I doubt it! Their going to be teenagers one day..... aaaaahhhhhhhh!!
IPad rehab!! I think I've mentioned my sons addiction to the ipad but it's been getting worse. If I can't find him this is usually where he's at. He unplugged the ipad and is quietly playing games, looking at pics and videos. He probably has a blog! The other day I was in my room for 10 minutes getting ready, cleaning up and then I looked over and there he was. Sooo scary! He might have to go back to ipad rehab. This will be his 3rd trip.
Sean made it back the day before mother's day and even with jet-lag he still made me breakfast in bed. It's just what I wanted! Thanks honey!
Before Sean left on his trip he had a few days off so we went to Santa Cruz one day and Bay Area kids discovery museum another day. Maggie made a cool fort and Seanie played the drums (of course).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








No comments:
Post a Comment