Saturday, March 10, 2012

I did it!!!!!

I finally figured out how to get pictures from our iphone onto the computer. It took me 3 months but I did it! Here are some random pics. For about 2 weeks my son took down these books off his sisters shelf. He even gave himself timeouts afterwards cause he knew he was in trouble.



















Family picture at a park in Dublin!


















Here are after and before (can't get everything right on this blog) shots of his 1st haircut in October. He had a racecar, Elmo on the TV, and a lollipop. He was so confused and very unhappy! The he went outside with his dad and fell, busted his lip open and Sean had to go across to Pete's coffee and get ice because the ladies at the haircut place ran around all panicked when they saw blood. They gave me a baby wipe and I politely told them that it will burn his cut. Glad they work with kids every day. :)





No comments: