Saturday, November 22, 2008



We went to our niece Alyssa's powder puff football games. It's so weird to know that I met her when she's four and now she's fourteen. We love watching her play soccer and Sean is especially proud watching her play quarterback!








Here is my little angel having a good time in the backyard.....

until the rock throwing began.....









Well... my pics got all turned around like usual so here she is having a time out because in the next picture you can see that she looked right at me and threw the rock anyway.
She is a stubborn L.T. and she will look right at me just to test me. I think we have our hands full.



I'm going to throw this anyway!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And this pic is supposed to be at the top with the football game one. Cousin Aidan loves Maggie and I love watching them play together. He protected her from the football field the entire time.


1 comment:

Becky said...

nice action shot with the rock!