I want to be just like daddy and eat dog biscuits!I guess we didn't feed her enough turkey!

Here is Thanksgiving day.... so much to be thankful for. My family was thankful that I didn't cook. But Erika and I can do some mean dishes! We said at X-mas the boys are doing the dishes. Sean decided to come to my mom's, sleep all day and wake up to eat with us. He only had about an hour but it was nice to have him there for a bit. I'm so thankful for him and how much he provides for Maggie and I. He is such a hard worker and I love him for that!

Erika and I are trying to figure out how you prepare, cook and cut the turkey. We saw all the body parts and got grossed out. One day we'll learn.

My helper Vinnie! Vinnie is so thoughtful. He played with Maggie, he helped me bring food next door and he helped with serving the pies. He is such a good boy!

We celebrated Thanksgiving on Sunday. Nicole and I were so proud of our "already cooked" Honey baked ham, Stove top stuffing, green bean casserole, rolls, mashed potatoes, and asparagus. All the kids were well behaved! We all said what we were thankful for!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment