You didn't know about our Toddler Biker Gang? Watch out for no shirts, diapers and camo undies! They weren't very interested in carving pumpkins so they all got in different bikes! They usually want the same one so we had to capture the moment of peace!
Here's my attempt at touching the pumpkin seeds. Vincent loved it but Maggie and Daniel were a little hesitant. Although, after Becky cooked the pumpkin seeds than they were all excited to eat them. Yummmmy!

Classic "yuck face" from Maggie touching the squishy seeds!
We decided to try a tradition where we go to the Pumpkin Patch as a family every year. With Sean's crazy schedule we planned this day 2 months ago and stuck to the plan. We had many laughs! Here's Auntie Colie and Maggie!
Big teeth and train ride! When I went to sit down in the "made for kids" train... I shook the whole thing. I think I scared all the kids! Hee! Hee!

Uncle Joe came home for a visit and he took Maggie on a little trip to Arlen Ness. They had a good time until right after this picture when she ate it on the cement! Whoops!

We went to a pumpkin patch in Half Moon Bay and it was crowded. Maggie loved petting the animals but she especially loved the bunny. I spent the rest of the time frantically looking for a place to wash her hands...
There's Unkie with his niece, nephew and peanut. It is such a cute picture. We just found out that Aidan has been talking about "his baby sister that lives far away". He loves Maggie poo and has been talking about her at school and at home. So cute!!!!
2 comments:
Maggie Poo looks just like her Auntie Colie hehehehe
Very cute picture's Love the Biker Gang
Ha! Love the undies and diapers biker gang! Thanks for the pumpkin carving fun.
Post a Comment