Saturday, October 18, 2008

Busy toddler!



I found these popcicles that are the perfect size for toddler's. She tries to go in the freezer every day to see if she can have one. She'll even try at 7 a.m. Yeah right!! Coffee in the morning only at our house!







Miss Independent! I know every mom probably says this but I'm new! She doesn't want me to do anything for her anymore. She even wants to put her socks and shoes on.









Babies, babies, babies! Or shall I say "BAAABBBIIIIIEEEEEEEE" We were driving past a guy pushing a lawn mower and she thought it was a mom pushing a stroller so she yelled, "Baby" the whole way home. I couldn't stop laughing! Here she is in the crib and feeding the naked baby some food.





















I thought I was prepared for our first pumpkin patch trip with diapers, change of clothes, sweatshirts, snacks, drinks, blankets etc. I forgot to charge the stupid camera. So Sean got one cute picture of her and then it died. Oh well! Were going again to Half Moon Bay so I'll take some more pictures. Not that anyone reads this cause I have 0 comments for each post I do but oh well.... not to make you all feel bad or anything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love looking at this blog. You did a great job on it and I am able to show her off to more people. Your a great mom too and a great wife.

Love DAD

Anonymous said...

We have been enjoying Maggie's website all the way from N.C. Loved the pics of Fairyland - what memeories those brought back. Hope to see ya'll in So Cal at Christmas.

Love,
Maria

MOE MOE said...

I love your blog page too! I like to show off my little Maggie Pants too! Everyone just thinks she is the cutest thing ever. I think some people might think I can be a little to proud! :) But who cares right! I miss you guys a ton, but seeing these pictures makes me feel like I am thier with you!
Love lots and lots!
MOE MOE