Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Potty training or "Potty Mouth"

I have some funny stories. POO POO STORY #1: Maggie was brushing her teeth and Sean put her on the toilet (with the seat down). Normally she brushes her teeth on her little stool but he didn't know that routine. So... she's brushing her teeth with one hand and with the other hand she says, "poo poo, poo poo" and points to the toilet. POO POO STORY # 2: We are over at Tara's dads house and Kylie and McKenzie have this enormous doll house with all the rooms decorated. Maggie walked around the whole time with just the "doll toilet" and kept saying "poo poo, poo poo". This girl is so fascinated with poo poo. POO POO STORY #3: Maggie had a sleepover at her Auntie Nicole's house on Saturday and she was saying really quietly "poo poo" and they didn't know what she was saying at first. So her Auntie gave her a big hug and then smelt and felt the drizzling diarrhea running down her arm. Whoops!!!! Sooooo... I guess Maggie loves poo poo!!!!



This morning Sean and I were eating breakfast. This is a BIG event for us because we never all sit down for any meal because of Sean's crazy work schedule. Maggie was in her high chair gobbling down her scrambled eggs. I had her try a yellow bell pepper. She was excited because she thought it was cheese. She felt it, licked it and then said, "Aack". We were laughing already but then she said, "Bailey, Bailey, Bailey" and waited for the dog to come over and then Maggie fed it to her. We were cracking up so hard. Now, she's going to have the habit of giving all of her veggies to Bailey!!!!! Smart though. I used to spit my squash in my napkin!!!! Right Josh???



Well, thank you to everyone that reads it. I got a bunch of e-mails and now I feel bad. You don't have to comment at all because now I know everyone is reading it. Yay!!!! But, if you feel like commenting just click on the (0 comments button) below the pictures that you want to respond to and you can fill it out and put your name. Click anonymous and then "publish your comment" (the orange one). Hope this helps!!! And thanks for reading!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My smart niece was just whispering (like the little lady she is) Auntie please change me. Silly me now knows and will never make that whoops again. I promise Mag-Poo Hey your nickname has your favorite topic