Sunday, October 12, 2008

Friends from GV

I love meeting up with my friends from GV! These two girls knew Maggie when she was in my tummy. They gave her a minimum of 3 hugs a day five days a week. All my Kindergartner's loved feeling my tummy especially when she kicked or had the hiccups. All the kids got to write a paper to me and tell me if it was a boy or girl, what I should name her, how much she'll weigh, and what color eyes and hair she'll have. As you can imagine I got a lot of funny answers.





Now their big 2nd graders! These are the days that I miss teaching because I meet so many great kids and their families. But, I can also always go back to teaching when Maggie is in Kindergarten herself.

M & R loved playing with Maggie at the park. They are so nurturing. I can only hope that Mags will be beautiful sweet girls like they are!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting these pics of the girls with Maggie. Rylee & Megan are going to be so excited to see this!