Maggie and I went on a girls only date and we decided to pee wee golf. We are no Tiger Woods but we sure could throw the ball in the castle and laugh a lot.
I know plenty of adult men are sooo jealous right now. You wish that you could go motorcycle riding in your underwear. Well, you cant! But 2 yr olds can. He can even go pee on it too if he wants......
This is such a perfect description of the type of personalities I'm dealing with on a daily basis. Nuts and crazy hair and no shirts and making ice cream milkshakes!!!! Wow!
So if your having a bad day.... feel free to zoom in and take a good look at Seanie's face. That's what we do around here. We zoom in and take a good look at his glare and my day feels so much better! This is alot better then him putting his hands over his face or crying!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment