Daddy and Maggie went bike riding in Tahoe where Maggie accidentally went down a driveway and there was a chain across and she went straight into it knocking her off the bike. They had to walk home and here is her injury across her neck!
Big bruise... see shannanagans below!
Twins!
Maggie is 4 years old... can you tell her favorite color is yellow?
The Poole kids love to play... look at the bruises and worn out shoes!
I'm baaaacccckkk! I hope! My new goal is to try and blog once a week because poor little Seanie (aka Normie) will not have any idea about all the shannanagans?? he got into as a toddler. He is 22 months and full of energy. He jumps off the couch, the bed, boulders at the park, stairs and then lands his jump. Everytime he lands his jumps I feel like he should hold his hands in the air like the Olympic gymnasts.
Seanie shananagans:
1. toilet playing... as if its a water table (that was early in his toddlerhood) now he looks at it and says ewwww.... poo poo.
2. At Roman's b-day party in June he went up to a dad and his two kids on the play structure and farted the loudest fart I've ever heard... then laughed, and yelled "ewww.... toot". They didn't speak English but I guess farting can bring people together cause we were all laughing.
3. Before we left for Lake Tahoe, Sean was working almost the whole month, so my patience level was at a low point. We had to make a Costco trip so luckily Sean could come with me. As were checking out of Costco the people always do a smily face for the kids. So as were talking to the nice guy we didn't notice our little guy grabbing a bottle of wine and chucking it out of the cart. Thank God they were closing because it could have been worse. We couldn't believe it. They were all so nice about it and other moms just smiled and said, "What can you do?" Other old people gave us the stare down and shaking of their head as if, "Control your kid & Your the worst parent in the world". I've been getting that a lot lately. :) The nice kid at Costco said, "Can I get you another one?" I said "I think I deserve at least 10"!
4. Tahoe trip: He was doing twirls in the front room and fell into the fireplace which had a small piece of wood framing so the giant egg bruise could've been worse.
We are coming back from a great day at the beach and Sean has Normie on his shoulders. I'm carrying all the bags and we start putting the kids on the car when Sean goes, "OMG did he poop? Jor, Jor is it all over my back?" He couldn't put him down cause the ground was hot and I was on the ground holding in my pee cause I was laughing soooo hard. There was poo all over his shirt and down his neck. It was the highlight of my trip. He threw away his shirt and I wiped him down as best as we could. He drove us home sitting as close to the steering wheel cause he was afraid poo would get on his seat. I'm laughing just remembering this.
5. Poo in the backyard: Normie had a rash so I decided to let him run around in his diaper in the backyard. So I hosed down the cement after he peed... thats fine. I went back inside for a minute and Maggie comes running in.... "He pooped, he pooped". I ran outside and he was already playing in it and stepping in it. I wish I couldv'e taken a picture of the poo footprints that were trailing behind him. I decided to throw him in the bathtub and when I came out to clean the rest.... my dog Bailey had already devoured it. I know .... disgusting. I didn't know what to do so I put her on the side of the house and then scrubbed her mouth with Lysol (i didn't care) and gave her about 10 treats to know that the poo was gone.... what a great day!!!!
Those are the latest stories of my everyday life. He has also started talking a lot too which has really helped with some of his tantrums. He can count to 9 which I thought was amazing and he also tells jokes. He calls people Uncle... for example....I'm "Uncle Mama" and then he laughs cause he knows hes joking.... Then he sings the "apples and bananas song" but sings it as... "I like to eat, eat, eat Mommy & DaddY" and then says... "eeeeewwwww". Pretty funny!
Maggie is 4 years old now and were getting ready for her new preschool which I'm excited about. She loves princesses and getting herself dressed. It's a struggle with her outfits so I just let her go for it. I love it and when we have "dance party" she gets to pick out all of our outfits to wear.

No comments:
Post a Comment