Wednesday, August 31, 2011

hair salon & cars

Seanie is building up his little car collection. He loves to line them up but also lay on the ground and stare at the wheels.











Doing hair and make-up is one of my worst "chores" to do. It is not fun and I rarely do it anymore. But Maggie and I have our own hair salon. If you want to come over and get your hair and make up done by me and my kids you will be looking like a hot mess. But it's fun! I let Maggie put on chapstick, lip gloss, white eyeshadow and clear mascara. But only on special "hair salon" days. I should sign her up for "Toddlers & Tiaras"!!!













Nana got Maggie this cute little apron. I thought she bought it but a friend of hers made it. I love the colors and pattern so I said she should sell these cause she could make some big bucks. (Not that we cook very often but we can still do a lot of microwaving with them on)







Awwww... night night!











Seanie has one of those smiles that doesn't show his top teeth so I finally got one.

At lunch the other day:
Mom: "Who ate all the cheese"?
Maggie: "I did"
Mom: "Oh yeah, I see it in your belly"
Maggie: "No you can't, my belly is closed... Mom, who made us?"
Mom: "God"
Maggie: "Ok then, he made my belly closed so you can't see it"











No comments: