Sean Norman Poole Jr. born on
October 1st at 12:42 p.m.
8 lbs. 1 oz. 20 in. long
and came out peeing, pooping, and screaming!
These pictures are out of order but oh well...
Maggie was super excited to meet her brother. First family picture of the 4 of us!
Here is the healthy baby boy who is doing great. He lost weight but we can now take him home today.

Here is the day I had little Normie poo and I'm pretty sure he was ready to come out!!!!!

9 comments:
Congrtulations!
I love the first family pic. We're so happy for you guys.
That belly is (was) out of this world! I can't believe we do this! Congrats, Jordan. Can't wait to meet the little guy when he's ready to make his debut at MOPS.
What a cute family picture! Congratulations to you all. Normie is so cute. And big sister Maggie looks adorable!
Congratulations on not having to be pregnant anymore :) Can't wait to meet him!!!
I love the family pic I have one of those also:-) Congratulations and I can't wait to meet the little one :-) I will call you!
Congrats Jordan! He's a cutie.
I love the pictures!!! We are so glad that we were able to stop by and meet little Sean on the way to the wedding! He is so cute. You will have to send me the picture that Sean took of Sean Jr and Bryan. I hope that things are going good for you guys, we will stop by again soon and see you all...that is if Bryan is ever not working!!Congratulations to all of you guys!
:) awhhh what a beautiful family!! i cant wait to meet the little guy, and the big sister!
Post a Comment