Saturday, September 26, 2009

5 days to go

Here I am on September 20th and looking huge. This month has been going by a little slow but keeping myself busy has made it a little easier. Oct. 1st is my scheduled c-section which means 5 more days to go!!!!! No more heartburn, throwing up, peeing my pants (well... that still might be a prob), and just being uncomfortable (especially by my belly button).







My close friends and family through a little shower for me which was so nice. I love when we just get together and talk about old times. I love being so close to my friends and their mom's. We should get together more often just for the heck of it. Maggie loved helping me open her baby brother's presents. She has been talking about him for about 6 months now. I hope she's ready to actually meet him. My dad took her to Jamba Juice and she told some strangers that she would be changing his diapers. Too cute! Carrie made me the cutest diaper cake. I don't know how people have the patience to do those.



No comments: