Thursday, June 11, 2009

Arizona

We had so much fun in Arizona visiting Nana. Maggie did great on the plane. Sean decided he would like to put stress on me by almost bringing his knife through security, forgetting the camera, dropping his boarding pass and then going to get a pretzel and use the bathroom as were supposed to be boarding. This led to me losing it and then us not sitting by each other until a nice man decided to switch. Whewwwww.... I almost passed out.... Then there was about 15 minutes of turbulence where I turned green and almost puked. Maggie said "No like the bump, bump". But we made it and here is Maggie dancing to country music at this fun little outdoor BBQ place. She was even sitting on the steps when the singer came and sat down next to her while he was singing. We couldn't get the camera out fast enough to take the pic but it was super cute. My little groupie!!!!





Yep! We are the only people on the train at the zoo because it was 8000 degrees at 2:00 p.m. No, it was probably 104... but by the looks of all of us you can tell that we were only doing this cause Maggie really wanted to go on. This day we went to the coolest zoo where all the animals were showing off for us and then there is also an aquarium. Nana always takes us to the best places!






The train guy took us on a cool tour through some of the animal habitats. He got an ostrich feather for Maggie and we rescued this little baby duck who was stranded in a pond. He couldn't move his little legs.










Here is Maggie with Nana's little doggie Daisy but she loved to call Addy cause her Auntie has the same dog. She chased her around and carried her everywhere. I also told Maggie to open her eyes in the picture and this is what I got!!!

Side note: Yesterday, I was getting her ready for bed and she kept trying to stand up and look out the window. I said, "Nobody is out there" and she kept fighting me and would just stand there looking out the window and she said "I want to see Nobody". Too funny! Makes sense to me.

No comments: