Tuesday, June 2, 2009

2 already?

I can't believe my baby is two already! I feel so blessed that she is happy, healthy, smart and cute. She also has her dad's sense of humor. My mom, Maggie and me were at Nordstrom the other day and she was yelling out "Jordan? Jordan?"








Her new favorite thing is when her dad or I tell her not to touch something she gives us a little look and then slowly and lightly touches it with her finger. We were trying so hard not to laugh at the table when she did that. What do you say?








Flashback when Maggie came home from the hospital two years ago. I like Sean's double chin.













There's never any pics of Maggie and I together and we spend majority of our time alone. She can sit through a whole book now. She really enjoys them.

We also got made fun of because we spent the day cleaning and just hanging out at home. I don't know what we were thinking when we got dressed but our outfits were pretty terrible!







2 comments:

. said...

Happy Birthday to Maggie! I forgot to tell her on Sunday when I saw you. I should remember since Maggie and Chris have the same birthday. Have a great vacation.....I am sure Bryan will miss Sean :)

STILLMATICS said...

Your family picture is so adorable! Happy 2nd Birthday Maggie!