Monday, April 13, 2009

My motivation

I've been meaning to read the Bible more often and I just can't get myself to get on a routine. Maggie gets up at 6:45 a.m. and I can't get up earlier than that. I keep making excuses and I just need some motivation. Guess who took out my Bible and started reading it? My little motivator.... She was singing the alphabet but it was so cute!

Quotes from Maggie: 22months
Mag: "Mama, I took my haircut out (hairclip). I want to put it in mommy's hair. So pretty! I want to put it in Daddy's hair".
Mom: "Oh... you want to put it in daddy's hair?"
Mag: "Yes"! (she's saying yes now instead of OK)
Mom: "Does Daddy have any hair?"
Mag: "Nooo"
Mom: "Where is Daddy's hair?"
Mag: "In the garage!"

Mag: "I want to kiss Vincent!" (Random out of the blue comment)

Mag: "I want to kiss the baby in mommy's belly" (lifts up my shirt, looks at my belly button, touches belly button) "Ewwwww, poo, poo baby"

No comments: