We had some reallly hot days last week and Maggie wanted to dress herself this day. She really wanted to wear her Easter dress but we didn't want it dirty so I pulled out this one. She wouldn't wear any other shoes except these ones. Daddy put on white ones and she cried for 5 minutes and said they were "too big". Daddy went outside to take pics and obviously she was very proud of her outfit. Posing!!!
Brayden's 1st b-day was so much fun but someone didn't want to take a nap.... so by 5:30 she was passed out on the couch. Nothing would wake her up. She woke up at 6 a.m. the next morning. Fun for me!
It was almost 80 degrees this day so she wanted to jump in the water table. Some of her favorite songs this week are "A, B, C..." "Ring around the rosie", "Rock-a-bye baby", "Old Macdonald".
+of+March+179.jpg)
I know it's early to be potty training but she really wants to sit on it. So far she hasn't peed yet but I think she's getting close. I'm taking out the M&M's on her 2nd b-day. The first time I gave her an M&M for sitting on the potty she threw it in the toilet. Good times! She's also fascinated with poo poo. If she farts, she tells me, "Mommy, I tooted" and then laughs. I'm not sure if we'll be able to control the potty talk around here.

No comments:
Post a Comment