Sorry I can't figure out how to turn this picture around (which is probably best) so you'll have to twist your neck to get a good glimpse of my son with Barbies. I asked what they were doing and he said "Naked wrestling" which is one of his favorite things to do. I make him and his sister wear underwear now so don't report me for my creepy behavior. Some of Seanie's talents and interests besides "wrestling" is jumping on the trampoline, playing on the ipad, jumping off couches and chairs and big boulders in Lake Tahoe. He also likes to make people gasp and say, "Oh my gosh... your son is going to give me a heart attack". I'm so used to that comment that I just laugh. He also likes to wear underwear a lot. He can wear them for long stretches of time until he holds his butt and goes, "Uh oh I need a diaper Mommy". So I get him a diaper and he poops in it and then he goes back to wearing underwear. He also sits on the toilet makes a peeing sound from his mouth and flushes the toilet. Were getting close (I think).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment