
Disneyland was really fun!!! This is after a day hanging out by the Disneyland Hotel. Seanie loved being on Daddy's shoulders and would lay his head down when he got tired. But during the day he would take his little finger and put it up his nose or in his ear. I think he liked the feel of his dads hairy nostrils. I have pics of that too!



California Adventures was great! The Bugs Life area was perfect for us and Maggie's favorite ride was Ariel's ride on the pier. She loved being with her cousins too!
Meeting Cinderella was magical. Maggie was so excited! They talked for a few minutes and then said their goodbyes. This was the only princess that she met in person and she was debating on wearing her Tiana dress or this one. What a perfect choice! Seanie still talks about Minnie and Maggie wouldn't meet any of the characters. She would wave from way far away.
Award from the Attorney General. Sean won an award so we all went. It was a proud moment!
(I don't know why this picture didn't download all the way or why some of the text is underlined and in blue) but I want to throw this laptop across the room... there is my confession.

Here is Sean, the two guys that were with him in Mendocino County, the Sheriff and the Attorney General of California Kamala Harris. She is very pretty and well spoken.
No comments:
Post a Comment