Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Attack of the killer leaf

1st day of preschool without parents... Kelly and I were more excited than the kids. I watched Maggie washing her hands by herself and then going to sit right next to the teacher (of course) and that was it. I got a little teary but then left so happy.








This kid has so many emotions and his face tells them all. He is so expressive so I thought I would do the many faces of "Seanie" "Normie" Poole Jr.















He goes from this face here to.........









this one!!!!! Hilarious! I wish I had one of when he gets scared of something cause he puts both hands on his cheeks and screams... which brings me to "Attack of the Killer Leaf"
We went for a walk down our street and it was a windy evening! All of the sudden I saw this leaf blowing in the wind heading right for us. Maggie and I moved out of the way but Seanie got attacked on his belly by this big, green, leaf. He screamed and yelled, "No, Seanie, Leaf". But it didn't listen. It came back a second time and went for his leg. This sent me into laughter and him into... all I can describe is a "womanly scream" with his two hands on his face (like Macauley Culkin in Home Alone). He had a week of not going near a leaf and being so scared he sits on my lap to today where he smashes them with his feet as if he is killing the predator! The End ...




Uncle Pat and Aunt Margie came to visit for 3 weeks but I didn't take any pictures... Just this one! I'm so mad! They have to get back home to Nebraska cause their little granddaughter is arriving soon!!!! Yay, Moe! Tell Mikie to give me updates during the labor and keep me posted! :)





No comments: