Maggie let me do braids in her. I just had to bribe her with a yogurt!
We watched some home movies when Maggie was a baby! She loved watching them, and laughed when she laughed! But, when her dad was dunking her underwater in the bathtub (as a baby), she cried and cried "I don't want daddy to dunk me underwater as a baby".
Bad Mom! SJ is officially walking on his own. He took his first steps at 81/2 months (and crawled the same month). Now he doesn't just walk to people, but time-out chairs, Bailey, and edges of dollhouses! Whoopsy!
We couldn't help it! His dad hasn't seen this picture so surprise when you read this!!!!! ha ha ha ha
Vampire teeth! This is a picture from a week ago but now his vampire fangs have grown in nicely. All 6 started popping out at the same time but the two front, top ones haven't come out all the way yet so he looks like a vampire when he smiles big. 
My cousins were all here to visit baby Jake. My cousin Mark decides we should do a pyramid. I can't stop laughing because zoom in and try to find my Uncle Mel!

Here are all the 2nd cousins (except Katie and Wyatt) :( Too cute!

1 comment:
Jordan- The kids are getting so big! Both are simply beautiful. I was glad to see you keep the blog up. I just love Maggie in the 50's dress. And Sean Jr. walking already wow, good job lil guy!
Post a Comment