Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Edward Scissorhands

Smiley boy! I think Erin's making him laugh in this picture! Probably trying to teach him to "fist pump" or tell people they have "beer guts"... you know classy things that Maggie likes to say now!









Um... can you say twins?












My little helper! Baby Sean turned 4 months on Monday and so it's rice cereal time! Thanks for helping Maggie!

I left for the store the other day and Maggie said, "Hey mom, who's watching all these kids?" (meaning her and Baby Sean) I said, "Daddy".

I'm playing soccer again and the kids came with me. We got in the car and Maggie said "Good job soccering Mommy!" Too cute!



Now on to Edward Scissorhands! Yes... this is from his right hand. He loves to scratch his right side for some reason and so now he is wearing socks to bed. Aren't I a great mom?


















Roman and baby Sean trying to figure out what Gabriel and Maggie are doing! Look at their matching outfits!


2 comments:

Megan said...

Can't believe he's already 4 months! I love his big smile.

jmcnally20 said...

Baby Norman's head looks like Uncle Don's