Sean went all out this year with X-mas lights! I'll try and put a pic up! Maggie loves it but has trouble not touching everything! We pulled up to the house at night when the lights were on and she screamed cause she was so excited! "Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha (Kendra laugh from Girls Next Door) Look what Daddy did.... He blew up Santa on the motorcycle"
My little "handsome boy" is smiling! He's been smiling for a while but Becky finally caught a picture of him! Whenever I'd get the camera he would turn serious again! He is now sleeping through the night (just like Maggie at 2 months old). He's still in our room cause he talks from about 4:30 - 5:30 a.m. but then falls back asleep till 7 a.m. He's still fussy during the day and needs to be held a lot which makes it hard when someone yells "Wipe my booty mom". I've been using the baby bjorn a lot because he loves to be held and I have so much cleaning from Maggie AKA Hurricane Maggie!This is a picture from our last day of pre-school! We had such a blast and Maggie got to take a lot of people with her to class (Daddy, Mommy, Nana, Nonna, and Papa). It's a parent volunteer class and we studied letters A-J.... Maggie can actually recognize some letters now (M, S, O, X, A, C, T, and a few more). She loves her computer game where she can press the letters as they show up on the screen. I ask her how to spell her name now and she says "Mggie" Pretty cute...

1 comment:
Jordan, he is adorable! Love that smile!
Post a Comment