Here are the Big Sister, little brother shirts that their both about to grow out of. Thought I should get one picture of them in it. Little Sean is proving to be a little fighter. He fights sleep, getting changed, going in his car seat, bouncer and swing. He crys a lot and we have to hold him quite a bit. I forgot how hard the newborn stage is. Thank goodness for lots of help. 
Here is my little pea in a pod. He was only in the costume for a couple minutes. He was swimming in it... but looked so cute. He is one month old today and just started smiling (a little bit). I haven't got a picture because most of the time he's crying.

Halloween shirts from Nana! Maggie's newest saying is telling Bailey (the dog) to "Focus". That's what her dad tells her when she doesn't listen to him or follow directions which is about 95% of the time.

Here is Super Dad with the Baby Bjorn and helping Mags with the wagon going to the pumpkin patch. What a good guy! If I didn't have him, I would go insane!

Maggie's 50's girl costume playing golf at a little Harvest Party! She loved playing the game because she got lots of candy. Somehow I got her 3 strands of hair to stay in a ponytail for a little bit!


On Halloween, little Normie Pie rolled over twice at my parents house. He lifts his head up really well and then rolls himself over. We were all pretty impressed. I think his big head and ears helped him a little bit. (top heavy)

3 comments:
Jordan,
The kids look adorable in their costumes! I had to take a picture of Isa really quick in her costume because she was getting ready to cry!!!
The kids are so cute!!!!!!
Jordan, I don't know how else to send you a message on this blog thing, but call me anytime for your hair, this week and next week I am so dead at work. So if that works for you, let me know!
Theresa
Post a Comment