Tuesday, November 24, 2009

6:30 a.m. & potty training

This is what my room looks like at 6:30 a.m. You can see that Maggie is still half asleep but her little alarm clock goes off at 6:27 and she's in my room talking & talking & talking!!!!! Little Sean has been sleeping better at night. He sleeps about 3-4 hours and then another 2-3 hours! I'm thankful for the little sleep I get. Sean and I just saw the movie "The Blind Side" last night and it was such a good movie! What a great true story. The little boy was named Sean Jr. and they called him S.J. I thought it was cute!



Here is little Sean smiling a little bit. He's been smiling for a couple weeks and cooing but I can't capture it on camera!










Maggie and I made Gingerbread cookies and it was so much fun. She ate most of the sprinkles and picked out a special cookie for George, Becky, Vincey and Daniel! She couldn't wait to hand them out!









I was impressed with her rolling skills! I think it's the pull-ups she's been doing in the garage with her dad.











Here is her bed-head when she wakes up in the morning! Hilarious! She also has trouble opening her eyes since she wakes up before it's light out.

Last Wednesday she woke up and said "I want to wear big girl undies". So... I let her and she's now officially potty trained! We've had about 4 accidents since last week (just pee). But, I guess it's true that when their ready, they're ready!!
She'll be exactly 2 1/2 next week!!!! And little Sean will be 2 months!

1 comment:

Becky said...

I love the baking pictures. You guys did such a good job on the cookies. They were delicious and so special- individually decorated for us. So how long does it take Maggie to actually open her eyes in the morning? That's hilarious!