The whole month of February was filled with fun for April's wedding. We had her bridal shower, bachelorette party, rehearsal dinner, pedicures, and the actual wedding. I was so happy to be a part of it considering we've known each other all of our life. I was so happy to see her so happy.
I don't have any pictures of my friends on my blog. Whooops! They are such a big part of my life but my kid has obviously taken over. Here's Treena, Erin, April, Carrie and Me. Tara is in Washington.... Kelly & Becky left already.

Getting ready for Baby #2! As all the excitement of April's wedding is happening.... I'm busy feeling so sick and nauseous (spelling) cause I'm pregnant! I found out at the end of January and have been feeling sick since the 2nd week of February! I'm 10 weeks and that's why I haven't kept up this blog or been calling anyone. Sorry!
Maggie is excited. She's been lifting up my shirt and kissing the "baby". The other day I came to get her from her nap and she touched one of my giant boobs and said, "Look mommy, baby" Yep! Kids are funny! Here is Maggie changing her baby's diaper. She does everything. The wipe, the diaper, & the diaper rash cream.

Sean is the swaddling expert so here he is practicing on Maggie. She actually liked it for a second.

And..... here is the little kidney bean. My due date is October 7th. It looks like a little piece of poo! How cute!

7 comments:
Congratulations on Baby #2!!! We are so happy for your growing family. We will be praying for you and the morning sickness.
Hey guys,
Congrats on Baby #2! We are very excited for you three! Hopefully the sickness will go away soon & it will be smooth sailing from there! We wish you all the best and again, Congrats!
The {Ryan} Romeril Family
Congratulations you guys!!! We are so very happy for you. I knew when we saw you at the park & you told me Kelly was pregnant that it would be your turn anyday. :-) LOL Congrats & best wishes always!!! Love, The Wetzel Family
p.s. Rylee & Katie would love to babysit :-)
Congratulations Jordan!!! I'm so excited for you! What helps your nausea (if anything) so I can bring it over. oxo
Love the swaddle!
So exciting!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Trying to think if anything at all helped the morning sickness, but I don't think I ever found anything :(
Wow! Congrats! Andrew is an October baby too. It's a great time of year if you get get through the summer in your 3rd trimester! Good luck. Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment