We went down to L.A (Redondo Beach) for a couple of days to see cousins and all of the kids. It was little Gus's 1st b-day and we all just wanted to see each other. My cousin Lisa lives in L.A too so it was great to catch up. I can't believe how mature Katie is. She is going to be something great after college! :)
Here is the view Mark & Micka have from their place. It is right by the beach and they have a top floor view! It was great weather for an outside b-day party/BBQ!
Here's Maggie playing with all the new fun toys. These are those balloon things that you blow up and they have rubber bands on them... She loved it. Some funny things that she's been doing is singing the alphabet, Twinkle Twinkle, counting to 10, and learning "I love you" in sign language. Except she says "Me love me" instead! She is like a parrot right now. I can't even tell you all the words that she's saying but she can repeat just about anything. I have to watch my mouth!

Here Grace, 2, Maggie 1 1/2 and Gus 1. They sat there for so long that we finally realized that there was a pile of chips on the table. Oh!!!! They were getting as many as they could before dinner!

Here's Lauren and Megan. They are getting so big and they are both super sweet! Girls are just so much fun! I remember putting their hair in pig tails. I try with Mag but she just takes them out. There's only two strands of hair anyways!

No comments:
Post a Comment