Friday, September 12, 2008

15 1/2 month Deputy Dolly Parton


Maggie is 15 1/2 months so I decided to take some pictures before church. I thought they came out pretty good for someone who gets frustrated with all electronic devices! This face is her usual serious one. On Sundays, the St. Raymond church bells ring about 6 times during the day. At this moment, the bells are ringing and Maggie's serious face comes on! It reminds me of Sean too!



I just couldn't help myself with this one. She loves having her balls in her shirt (Wow that doesn't
sound right at all). But, I had to take a picture
of Dolly Parton and I couldn't stop laughing.
My poor child! I love this picture of her handing
me a flower too! This was right after she stuck
one in her mouth and ate it!




Here is Deputy "mini me" Sean! She loves to put on his hat. Can you believe they have to wear those to the Raider's games? She can tell what's mine and Sean's too.... cause she'll grab my running shoes and say "mommy, mommy" and Sean's hat and go "daddy, daddy". I'll just call her Maggie Einstein! Peace out!

No comments: